EMF Hypersensitivity (EHS)
Am I Hypersensitive to EMF?
If you suffer from colds and flu often and have allergies, hay fever or asthma, have allergic reactions to dust, pollen and pollution. Also if you suffer from any food allergies like gluten, dairy, nuts etc. you are more than likely to be electrically hypersensitive. Some of these symptoms you may exhibit when exposed to EMF:
- dry eyes
- burning skin sensation on face
Things you can do to minimize your exposure and prevent symptoms occurring:
- Plug in a Blushield Plug-in for your home and for your office
- Use a Blushield portable when travelling
- Try to avoid living near power lines and transformers
- Check your bedroom to position your bed away from the meter board
- Avoid mains plug-in clock radios near the bed
- Use a latex or foam mattress avoiding spring or wire sprung mattresses
- Avoid the use of Wi-Fi networks
- Use only Ethernet cable
- Use LCD screens not CRT monitors
- Use a wooden desk not a conductive metal desk (EMF is induced into the desk)
- Avoid living in a caravan or a house with steel walls
- Limit the use of your mobile phone
- Keep your mobile switched off at night when you sleep
- Take mineral supplements
- Drink plenty of clean water
*Note some of these are lifestyle changes and are only recommendations. If you can’t change them at least install a Blushield wherever you spend most of your day.
EMF Hypersensitivity & Food Allergies
Most food allergies normally resolve as we get older, however this is not always the case with EMF.
As we grow older, some people may tolerate foods that previously caused allergic reactions. This is more likely to happen in the case of allergies to milk, eggs, and wheat, in which the symptoms may decrease by late childhood. It is not clear in all cases, however, if the improved symptoms are an indication that the allergy has disappeared or the child really wasn’t allergic in the first place. On the other hand, children rarely outgrow allergies to peanuts, tree nuts, fish and shellfish.
The case with EMF is that the older we get the more sensitive we become, especially if we are exposed to EMF. Health problems like leaky gut syndrome may worsen upon exposure to EMF therefore cause more allergies to crop up.
Long term users of Blushield products find that with extended use the body becomes less reactive to EMF and also some previous allergies to food and/or airborne allergens.
It is wise if you are Hypersensitive and have allergies to use the Blushield for at least 3 months to 1 year. This gives the body time to adjust and become less sensitive. During this time you may become more sensitive to EMF when you are outside the protected area as your body is still adjusting to its new environment.